Dance Studio Burlington
Creative Edge Dance Studio
“Believe in Yourself, Dance on the Edge
Summer Dance Camps 2021
Registration Now Open!
- EARLY BIRD RATE of $195+HST until April 1st!*
Online Learning Available!
Welcome to Creative Edge Dance Studio in Burlington, Ontario. We offer cutting edge dance training and creative choreography for dancers of all ages and levels. From beginner to pre-professional, we have many dance programs to match your drive and commitment. From dance for fun and fitness to rigorous dance training – our award winning staff works with toddlers to adults. Classes start back in September. See below for Health & Safety Protocols.*
Our state of the art facility is over 12,000 square feet offering 6 large dance studios, a practice room, homework area, eating area, 2 waiting lounges, child’s play area as well as men’s and women’s change and shower facilities. We have also just installed new state of the art sprung stage flooring! Creative Edge not only has a great facility and creative teachers we have also won the Burlington Post Reader’s Choice Best Dance Studio for 5 years in a row. We are thrilled to be Burlington’s favorite dance studio! Creative Edge is also a proud member of the Society for Russian Ballet and participates annually in the Society of Russian Ballet Exams. Creative Edge is also a member of P.A.E.C. and has certified R.A.D. and B.A.T.D Instructors.
Feel free to call us to come in for a tour or drop by for an open/drop in class. We feature many dance styles including Creative Movement, Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Acrobatics, Tumbling, Hip Hop, Lyrical, musical theatre, conditioning, pointe, and contemporary.
Winter Office Hours:
Summer Dance Camps 2021
*Health & Safety Protocols in Place!*
See our fall recreational schedule now out. Please note class size will be limited due to Covid-19. Register Online to reserve your spot!!
Join our Award Winning Competitive Team!
Contact the office for more information
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Health & Safety Protocols: Please view our studio protocols
- Creative Edge will follow all the health & safety requirements from the Ministry of Health and go above & beyond to ensure the safety of our participants & staff
- Creative Edge is a proud founding member of “Dance Safe Ontario”
- Additional disinfecting and cleaning practices will be implemented throughout the day and between classes (Bathrooms, Commonly Touched Areas, Acro Matts, Door Knobs, Dance Floors etc.)
- Commercial Grade Sprayer & Covid Disinfectant will be used throughout the studio
- All participants & staff will be screened upon arrival
- Screening upon arrival will be done via laser thermometer temperature check & signed form indicating no signs and/or symptoms of Covid-19
- Those showing signs and/or symptoms of Covid-19 will not be permitted in the building
- Additional hand hygiene practices will be required of all staff and participants
- Participants & staff will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the building, in addition to between classes or touching any common areas
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in all rooms and entrances/exits of the building
- All dance rooms have been measured and taped to ensure 2m distances between each dancer and staff members
- Class size and studio capacity will be limited
- Participants will be required to maintain 2m physical distances unless wearing masks
- Participants over the age of 5 will be required to wear masks in all common areas including hallways, bathrooms etc.
- Participants are not required to wear a mask if they are exercising and/or doing physical activity (dancing)
- Each participant will have a designated area in the room to dance in, all studios have been measured and taped to ensure physical distancing of 6ft (2m)
- Participants will have a designated area to place their water bottles & mask
- Hallways and Common Areas have been measured with floor signage to ensure 2m distances
- The number of participants in the bathroom at a time will be limited to 1
- Change rooms will be closed until further notice
- Participants will be required to wear indoor running shoes or dance shoes
- All seating areas and lobby areas are temporarily closed until further notice. Parents with young dancers entering the building must follow screening protocols
- There will be no access to the fridge or microwave, it is recommended snacks & dinners are eaten before entering the studio