You are currently browsing the archives for the Uncategorized category.
Dance Studio Burlington
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Creative Edge Covid-19 Protocols to ensure everyone’s health & safety:
- Steps will be taken to ensure Creative Edge adheres to all requirements from the Ministry of Health (see attached document)
- We will follow the usual health and safety requirements we have always followed in the past in addition to extra disinfecting and cleaning practices implemented throughout the camp day
- Campers & Staff will be screened upon arrival via thermometer (temperature taken from each camper) & signed form indicating no signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- Those showing signs and/or symptoms of Covid-19 will not be permitted in the camp
- Additional hand hygiene practices will be required of all staff and campers
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed in each room and at every entrance & exit to the building
- We will keep groups to a maximum of 10 (8 campers, 1 staff and 1 assistant) and each group will have their own space
- Campers will be required to maintain the 2m distances unless wearing masks
- The number of campers in the bathroom at a time will be limited to 1 camper
- Campers will keep meal time to their individual studios
- Only participants and staff will be permitted access to the studio
- drop off will be done in intervals based on assigned group for the week
View our new Summer Dance Camp Schedule:
Here are some Important Dates for our winter/spring season:
Competitive Pre-show: March 26th, 2020
Recreational Picture Day: May 24th, 2020
Recitals: June 11 & 12 Burlington Performing Arts Centre
We have Updated Winter Office Hours:
Monday 4 – 6:30
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4 – 7:30
Does your child want to take dancing to the next level? Why not audition for the Creative Edge Competitive Dance Team?
Competitive Audition Dates: Friday May 29th and Monday, June 15th. Register by contacting the office.
Auditions are by age as follows:
11 years and under at 4:30-5:30pm
12+ years at 5:30-6:30pm
Summer Dance Camps have been posted and early bird rates are now in effect! Register now for the best pricing and availability! Go to our Summer Dance Camp page for additional information.
The Creative Edge 2020 Burlington Dance Camps are open for registration!
We are excited to bring you the new lineup of summer dance camps. These camps are always popular and most weeks sell out. Book before April 1st to take advantage of the early bird rate. Camps are open for ages 4-12. No experience is necessary.
New this year – Creative Edge Dance has added on 2 half-day camps for dancers aged 3 and up. These camps run from 9am to 12pm but pre-camp (8-9am) care is available. Choose from 2 or take both! Jojo Silva is the theme the week of July 13th or Trolls the week of August 17th.
Camp is from 9am to 4pm every day (except for the half day camps which are 9am-12pm). Before and after care is available. Don’t miss the Finale Show – each Fridays at 3pm – where the campers can show off their dance moves and the choreography they learned that week.
Summer Camps 2020:
July 6-10th – Frozen 2 (new!)
July 13-17th – Jojo Silva
July 20-24th – Moana
August 10-14th – Aladdin
August 17-21st – Trolls
August 24-28th – Frozen 2
New this year – Half Day Camps for 3+
July 13-17th – Jojo Silva
August 17-21st – Moana
About the camp:
- Campers will discover the world of fairy tales adventures and perform on the last Friday of each camp week
- Budding dancers will learn technique and movements
- Children will be exposed to Jazz, Acro, Ballet, Hip Hop and Lyrical
Reserve early to get the best prices and availability! Sign up in the studio to complete the payment process. We accept cash or cheques (payable to Caitlin Wilson). Hope to see you this summer!