Dance Studio Burlington
Summer Dance Camps in Burlington, Ontario
Our exciting Amazing Adventures Dance Camps are back Burlington!
Camps are open for ages 4-12. No experience is necessary. Fall registration is now open for fall recreational classes.
Summer Camps 2020:
July 13-17th – Jojo Silva
August 10-14th – Aladdin
August 17-21st – Trolls
August 24-28th – Frozen 2
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Spots will be reserved for 5 days. You must come into the studio to complete the payment process. We accept cash or cheques (payable to Caitlin Wilson) and are open each evening Mon-Thurs 4:30-9pm and Saturdays 9:30am -1pm.
About the camp:
- Children will discover the world of fairy tales adventures with a new one each week
- Children will learn dance techniques and movements
- Children will interpret major ideas of each fairytale through dance
- Children will be exposed to Jazz, Acro, Ballet, Hip Hop and Lyrical
- Children will explore themes theatrically (Glee Style)
Camp is from 9am to 4pm every day (except for the half day camps which are 9am-12pm). Before and after care is available. Don’t miss the Finale Show – each Fridays at 3pm – where the campers can show off their dance moves and the choreography they learned that week.
Creative Edge Covid-19 Protocols to ensure everyone’s health & safety:
- Steps will be taken to ensure Creative Edge adheres to all requirements from the Ministry of Health (see attached document)
- We will follow the usual health and safety requirements we have always followed in the past in addition to extra disinfecting and cleaning practices implemented throughout the camp day
- Campers & Staff will be screened upon arrival via thermometer (temperature taken from each camper) & signed form indicating no signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- Those showing signs and/or symptoms of Covid-19 will not be permitted in the camp
- Additional hand hygiene practices will be required of all staff and campers
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed in each room and at every entrance & exit to the building
- We will keep groups to a maximum of 10 (8 campers, 1 staff and 1 assistant) and each group will have their own space
- Campers will be required to maintain the 2m distances unless wearing masks
- The number of campers in the bathroom at a time will be limited to 1 camper
- Campers will keep meal time to their individual studios
- Only participants and staff will be permitted access to the studio
- drop off will be done in intervals based on assigned group for the week
If you have not attended our camps but want to be put on our mailing list, please use the contact form on our contact page. Hope to see you this summer!